IT & System Development Consultants
The Consultants will be customer-focused engagement specialists – from a software development or other technical background – tasked with providing full end-to-end delivery of sophisticated IT implementations and customisations.
The Consultant will assume responsibility for delivering services including:
- Customer stakeholder engagement
- Requirements elicitation and interpretation
- Development of functional and technical specification documentation
- Platform customisation and implementation
- Assured customer relationship and engagement management
The Consultant will come from a Microsoft-aligned or open source software development background encompassing demonstrable skills across SQL Server administration/development, PostgreSQL, MYSQL, T-SQL, SSRS, X++, .Net, VB, TCP/IP, C++, C#, CSS, PHP, Java, HTML or other programming languages. Industry certification in latest versions of information systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Epicor, Oracle or Open Source is expected.
The ideal candidate is:
- Committed to evolving collective consciousness
- Living without intentionally causing harm
- Seeing and doing things differently
Teal Australia consultants are working under own ABN through self-managed teams, and retain 85% of client billing rates and license fees. All company accounts and finances are fully transparent to everyone within the organisation.